Hot Stoic 2.0 Japanese Hot Soak
- Upgraded insulation system with contoured side panels provide a “Super Insulated” tank. Upgraded performance and energy efficiency compared to the original Hot Stoic.
- Super-Tuff Exterior is meant for harsh conditions and UV protection.
- A larger Tank with an extra 5 cubic feet of space provides more room for bigger people.
- An extra side vent allows your equipment more ventilation, but still protected from rain, wind, and debris.
Always hot and clean technology will encourage you to add hot water immersion to your daily routine. A programmable thermostat allows you to control the temperature up to 104 F. Hot Stoic 2.0 can live outdoors or indoors, and its modern aesthetics can compliment any environment.
Free Curbside Delivery (within the Contiguous US) includes curbside drop-off at your address on file. It will be the customer's responsibility to move the tank off the pallet and to the final desired location within the property.
Lead times are currently 3-6 weeks. Each tank is built to order and lead times may shorten closer to your build date.
Renu High-Flow Heater
Our patented magnetic drive water pump works with quiet, efficient, and reliable 24/7 performance. The system allows you to control the temperature up to 104 F (40 C). It cycles an amazing 20 Gallons every minute and heats water up to 104 F. Featuring a magnet impeller assembly and en epoxy encased power unit, our pump never gets contaminated with harmful oils or chemicals.
Intelligently Engineered, Designed, & Assembled in USA.
Our cold tanks are designed to last years. For example, our tanks feature a fully enclosed housing for the chiller system to ensure the longevity of all the electronics and pumps. Our tubs are Super Insulated for maximum efficiency and have a Leak Proof tank design. All of our products are constructed with the highest-quality components and have been extensively tested. Performance and reliability were considered in every step of our design process. Finally, we proudly design and assemble all of our hot soaks in Southern California.
Beautifully Designed for Indoors or Out
Customize your hot soak for your gym, garage, or outdoors space. Our designs are minimalist, modern, and can match any environment. We believe quality design deserves the best materials. We use beautiful Natural Woods like Cedar and Redwood, which are treated with all natural oils and no chemicals. Every unique unit has its own artful characteristics.
Quiet and Energy Efficient
Our fully sealed design combined with our custom water heater allows your hot soak to operate at whisper. You’ll barely notice it’s there! The heater design combined with our thermally insulated tub, keeps water hotter and separated from the elements. This allows the heater to work more efficiently and saves energy compared to other hot soaks.
- Exterior Dimensions: L 70” x W 33” x H 35"
- Tank Dimensions: L 40" x W 25" x H 31"
- Dry Weight: 350 pounds (159 Kg)
- Filled Weight (with 95 US Gallons): Approximately 1,145 lbs
- Uses Standard 110 Volt
- Requires Dedicated 20 Amp Circuit
- Built-in GFCI Protected Plug
- Typical Power Consumption (with Heater active): 900-1100 Watts @ 8-12 Amps
Noise Rating (while Heater is active)
- 67 Decibels at 2-inch distance from the large grill (with ventilation grills in place)
- 58 Decibels at approximately 3 feet from the large grill (with ventilation grills in place)